What is difference of aluminium alloy fencing piste and textile fencing piste
I explain the difference of aluminium alloy and conductive textile fencing piste as below:
Aluminium Alloy fencing piste:
- Material is Aluminium alloy
- Heavy and durable, life time is more than 5 years.
- Suitabe for fencing club training and competition
conductive fencing piste
- Material is rubber+lame fabric
- Light and easy to move, but less life time.
- Suitable for fencing camp and competition
- The conductive textile fencing piste will be scraped when someone hit the piste.
I hope this information is useful for you to make decision when you are be intertwined with buying aluminium alloy fencing piste and textile fencing piste
You can find more photo by clicking here